This Is Your Community!
With attractive grounds, beautifully appointed apartments and an array of conveniences and services focused on your well-being and comfort, Cambridge Village of Wilmington brings a vibrant resort community experience to your doorstep.
Beautiful Living Spaces
At Cambridge Village of Wilmington, residents enjoy their choice of apartment styles, ranging from studio floor plans to expansive, two-bedroom floor plans.
For your convenience, we offer your choice of month to month rent or lock in your rate with lease terms. There are no buy-in fees. Utilities are included in the cost of your rent (electric, water, trash, phone, cable…etc.), making your transition seamless. A $400 Cambridge Credit Allowance is issued to spend how you want in the restaurant or pub, getting your hair or nails done, pampering yourself with a facial or massage, or even personal training.
- Dining Venues – The Village Restaurant, The Village Pub, The Village Bistro, Café, Cambridge Fitness Smoothie & Coffee Bar
- Community Activity Areas – Movie theater, billiards and poker, shuffleboard table, chapel, library, reading room, game room, lecture hall, art room, craft room, The Village Hall
- Outdoor Amenities – Putting green, outdoor dining area, fire pits, outdoor shuffleboard, corn hole, water feature, dog park, community garden, walking paths, walking distance to grocery, movies and shopping
- Cambridge Fitness
- MedSpa & Salon
- NeighborHealth – Primary Care Services
- 24/7 reception/security
From Optional to Standard
Instead of a long list of optional features, Cambridge Village of Wilmington makes many of those features standard, enhancing your quality of life for the cost of your apartment rental:
- Basic Cable TV/Phone/Wireless Internet
- Weekly housekeeping
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- All apartments include washer and dryer
- Granite or quartz (in select units) countertops
- Carpet, wood plank, laminate flooring (flooring varies in units)
- Crown molding (in select units)
- French doors and balcony access
- Fire sprinkler and smoke detection systems
- MedSpa & Salon
- Guest suites available
- Individually controlled heat and air conditioning
- Scheduled transportation
- Wireless internet access through the community
- Community acitivites
- Cafe and Pub/Lounge
- Storage space available
Your Best Health Now
Cambridge Village Residents are automatically enrolled in an exercise program with Cambridge Fitness at no additional cost!
Your health and well-being are of utmost importance, and Cambridge Village of Wilmington has established a variety of ways for you to stay healthy and active, physically, socially, mentally and spiritually.
To keep you active and engaged, we provide residents with access to Cambridge Fitness, staffed by wellness trainers, recovery and therapy specialists, and more. To get you moving on those gorgeous North Carolina days, we have provided beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces that feature lighted walkways and walking trails for your enjoyment.
In addition to physical activity, Cambridge Village of Wilmington also promotes a healthy social life, believing that fellowship and community with others make us live longer and stronger. We employ a full-time Enrichment Director and offer life-enriching social and recreational activities seven days a week.
At Cambridge Village of Wilmington, every day is like dining at YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD RESTAURANT. Residents will get to enjoy delicious meals prepared by our Executive Chef.
Dining Venues Include:
- The Village Restaurant – our main fine dining restaurant with a full menu selection
- The Village Pub – sip your drink of choice and a full dinner off our Village Restaurant Menu
- The Village Bistro – enjoy a fresh salad, hot pressed panini, cup of soup or a delicious piece of Josh’s Chocolate Cake
- Café – cool off with a fresh glass of infused water or a warm cup off coffee
- Cambridge Fitness Smoothie & Coffee Bar – specialty coffee from locally roasted coffee beans and recovery smoothies
Chef Charlie Blake and his team prepare lunch and dinner menus filled with classic and delicious dishes from a variety of different cuisines. We use only fresh produce, meat, and seafood to create tasty and healthy meal options that you’ll love. With the menu changing on a seasonal basis, our residents are always seeing new items as the year goes on. Daily lunch and dinner specials gives our Chef the ability to showcase his talents and provide residents with a new and different entrée every meal.
The Village Restaurant also features a Sunday Brunch menu that competes with any restaurant in Wilmington. Eggs Benedict, Shrimp and Grits, and French Toast are just a few of the items you may try on a Sunday morning in the restaurant.
The Village Pub, open for dinner every night, gives residents and their families a more casual dining option with the same wide-ranging menu. A full bar, 70” TV, and live music are just some of the features that makes The Village Pub a great venue that all of our residents’ love.
Chef Charlie Blake
It is with much pleasure that I serve as Corporate Executive Chef for Cambridge Village of Wilmington and Apex. I grew up in Peabody, Massachusetts, but am enjoying the milder temperatures here on the North Carolina coast.
Prior to relocating to Wilmington 8 years ago, I expanded my culinary experience as chef in restaurants up and down the east coast, from Boston to Wilmington. A multi-year recipient of the People’s Choice Award in the Pleasure Island Chowder Cook-off, I enjoy incorporating fresh ingredients to create dishes that satisfy a variety of palettes. Being able to develop relationships with the residents and talk with them one on one about their favorite dishes is what makes this such a great opportunity.
My hobbies include fishing, boating, camping, rooting for the Boston Celtics, and spending time with my wife and my daughter, Salem.